Communications professionals in Australia and Singapore make the most money in Asia-Pacific, although all markets are seeing lower salary increases than in previous years.
According to the 2017 State of the Industry report from Prospect and PublicAffairsAsia, Australia has the highest average salary for senior executives in communications roles, at US$199,000, followed by Singapore at US$151,000.
Story continues below
Then come China...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events