The first Pokemon Go-related death in Asia has been reported in Japan, after a 39-year-old driver playing the game behind the wheel hit two pedestrians, resulting in one victim dying from her injuries.
According to a report by Bloomberg, police said the incident happened on 23 August in the city of Tokushima. The driver of the car was taken into custody after the accident and told police that he had been playing the popular...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events