It’s no mystery why most network agencies have been wheeled into the operating room by their clients and shareholders margins and budgets are getting squeezed, clients are demanding that agencies develop new competencies, and agency consolidations are creating a sea of redundancies. Nearly all of us have friends who have lost their jobs over the last few months.
Few would ever admit it openly, but nearly everyone gets laid off or pushed out of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events