Now you see it, now you don’tthe classic magic trick apparently makes great marketing tactic as well.
In that last few years, more brands have been using temporary retail spaces, better known as pop-up stores, to drum up excitement or publicity in Asia. These stores most prominently dot mature retail markets like China, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea, and the wave is quickly washing over the rest of the region. Retailers, from brick-and-mortar...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events