The 9th of November, 2016, is likely to remain etched in the memory of anyone involved in research and analytics. Not only did Donald Trump, contrary to all predictions, win the US presidential election. To make things worse from an analyst’s perspective, the situation constituted déjà-vu over the failure of surveys to predict the Brexit vote a few months earlier.
Both of these apparent failures of data carry messages of value for data-led marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events