ASIA-PACIFIC - Pokémon Go is now live in Japan and Hong Kong, the first two markets in Asia. And rollout in additional Asian markets is only a matter of time.
The augmented reality AR mobile game’s debut in its “home country” of Japan was also marked by the first brand sponsorship. In addition to Pokémon-branded Happy Meal promotions in the lead-up to the launch, McDonald’s Japan also turned its 3,000 stores in Japan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events