You can call Pokémon Go many things but one box it definitely ticks is phenomenon’. Within weeks of launch in the US and after barely a few days in the UK it had amassed 21 million daily active users, beating Candy Crush’s 20 million at its peak. Now, it’s ready to take on China.
The game, involving mobile users catching virtual Pokémon in real world locations using an augmented reality AR app, has players...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events