PG, the world’s biggest advertiser, spent $125 million less on advertising in the 12 months to June 2017 compared to a year earlier, according to its annual report.
The American consumer goods giant would have spent roughly the same amount as a year ago if it had not slashed its digital adspend by $140 million between April and June 2017 because of concerns about online brand safety and fraud.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events