PG's net sales for the third quarter of 2017 dropped by 1 percent versus the prior year, to $15.6 billion.
The FMCG giant blamed the decline on a slowdown in market growth, continued geopolitical disruptions and foreign exchange challenges.
Meanwhile, organic sales increased 1 percent, driven by a 1 percent increase in organic shipment volume.
Against this backdrop, we delivered modest organic sales growth and double-digit Core EPS...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events