The study reviewed and analysed social media activities of the top 10 major companies across 12 markets in Asia-Pacific, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. The companies were selected based on their rankings in the 2010 Wall Street Journal Asia 200 Index.
Markets showing the strongest growth over the past year in social media use include Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines while Taiwanese and Singaporean...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events