When Confucius said “Tell me and I will forget show me and I’ll rememberinvolve me and I will understand”, he, in a way, predicted the future of marketing communications. This is the basis of the future of our industry.
There are three important changes that I have witnessed since I started my advertising career almost twelve years back
1. We no longer use acetate sheets to make presentations. That task...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events