Online video advertising and subscription revenue in APAC will grow from US$26 billion in 2019 to US$52 billion in 2024, a 15% CAGR, according to a new Media Partners Asia MPA forecast.
That growth means online video will contribute 33% of combined TV and online video revenue in APAC in 2024, up from 18% this year.
The MPA analysis covers 16 Asia Pacific markets with a focus on consumer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events