HONG KONG - Ogilvy Mather has named Katryna Mojica CEO of the agency’s Hong Kong office, effective in March.
Mojica replaces Adam O’Conor, who will fully focus on his role as president of global brand management, announced in January 2016.
Mojica began her career with OM 20 years ago in the Philippines. She has held leadership roles in Asia-Pacific since 2006, most recently as Indonesia CEO, where OM was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events