SINGAPORE'S TOP LOCAL BRANDS
Singapore proudly boasts two local brands in the top 10 of this year’s top 100 list, both so solidly entrenched that neither moved position from 2018. NTUC Fairprice remains remarkably in third, while isotonic drink brand 100 Plus is ensconced at ninth.
This is a serious achievement given the global company these local brands keep, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Samsung, Apple and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events