Netflix has rolled out its cheaper, mobile-only subscription plan to Malaysia three months after revealing its launch in India.
The SVoD announced on Thursday 24 October it would offer the new plan, which is restricted to mobile or tablet-only streaming in standard definition, to customers in Malaysia.
The plan will cost RM17 US$4 a month, and is being offered alongside existing monthly plans that start from US$7.80 a month....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events