Netflix's most rapid growth over the past three yearsin both subscribers and revenuehas come from the Asia-Pacific region, where it has just surpassed US$1 billion in revenue, according to the company's 8-K filing.
The SVoD revealed on Monday December 16 historical revenue and membership numbers by region across 2017, 2018 and the nine-month period ended September 20 2019. The unaudited figures come ahead of its January fourth-quarter earnings report, when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events