Netflix is introducing a cheaper, mobile-only subscription plan in India as it looks to tailor its offering in Asia, a key growth region for the service.
The SVoD confirmed on Wednesday 17 July it will roll out the new plan in the third quarter of this year. It will restrict customers to mobile-only streaming, and will be priced lower than the company’s existing subscriptions, which in India are currently between 500 rupees and 800 rupees....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events