I could talk about my first 100 days in terms of the learning curve I’ve had from a company perspective, my newly acquired hacks for intercontinental travel, or the tricks to successfully syncing up with a company headquartered in a completely different timezone.
But instead I’m going to start this piece with a quick multiple choice test, because the biggest thing I’ve learned so far in this role is how much work needs to be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events