The Mondelez global creative review shootout has come to an end, with the business being consolidated between WPP and Publicis. Ogilvy is leading the WPP team and Digitas is at the helm for Publicis.
WPP will handle chocolate, candy, powdered beverages and cheese for Mondelez, while Publicis will oversee biscuits and gum.
In addition to WPP and Publicis, the CPG food company is retaining beloved incumbent shop The Martin Agency on Oreo...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events