Mobile apps have become a breeding ground for fraud and brand-safety violations, while connected TV apps are increasingly being targeted by fraudsters looking to exploit premium, high-growth environments, according to DoubleVerify’s 2019 Global Insights Report.
The verification company has recorded an astonishing 194% increase in mobile app brand-safety violations over the last yeardemonstrating the growth of mobile app as an advertising medium, but also its vulnerability.
Furthermore, while desktop...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events