SINGAPORE - Asia, home to 55 percent of the world’s smartphone population, is also the region where users are most willing to install a mobile browser that blocks ads. That's according to a research report by PageFair, in partnership with Priori Data. And APAC-based experts contacted by Campaign back up the assessment.
The report found that mobile ad blocking is most popular in emerging markets, such as China, India, Pakistan and Indonesia, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events