Simon will be responsible for maintaining each company’s independence, driving operational synergies as well as managing day-to-day challenges throughout G14m, which includes China, India, Japan and world markets Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
His appointment is effective immediately.
Simon's appointment marks an effort by Mediabrands to strengthen its senior management in Asia. Jim Hytner, formerly UM president for EMEA, was recently named...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events