GroupM agencies MEC and Maxus have name new leaders in Asia-Pacific.
At MEC, Allison Coley has joined as managing director of the agency’s Singapore office. She was most recently client president for MEC Global Solutions in London, and has spent 12 years with the agency in the UK and US. Coley will lead the integrated MEC Singapore and Global Solutions businesses.
She replaces Sharon Soh, who leaves the agency...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events