Speaking to Campaign, Kelly Clark disagreed with analysts' comments that MEC and Maxus had failed to differentiate themselves, leading to the merger of the agencies.
He pointed to MEC being a top five global media company network in Recma's rankings and that it had won numerous media company of the Year awards locally.
Clark said MEC has a powerful client list. Clients aren’t stupid. They have been very successful at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events