The rise of Essence in the face of WPP’s decision to merge MEC and Maxus is a “substantial investment” that the agency intends to take full advantage of, according to its global CEO.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific at Cannes Lions 2017, Christian Juhl said the move was a “progressive step” for Essence, and that further geographic expansion together with “new types of clients with a digital-first orientation” were high on the agency’s agenda....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events