Maxus Korea will be folded into Essence as part of GroupM’s global restructuring following the merger of MEC and Maxus in other markets.
By the end of the year, Essence will take over all Maxus’ clients and its 15-person team. Campaign Asia-Pacific has been told there will be no redundancies.
Jay Lee will continue as business director at Essence Korea, as he currently is at Maxus, from 1 January. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events