Careful planning and deep analysis are the most effective ways to use culture to a brand’s advantage, particularly in Asia, according to Fiona McNae, CEO of cultural and semiotics insight firm Space Doctors.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Singapore, McNae said the great diversity across the continent means brands have to pay careful attention to cultural nuances and tweak their messaging accordingly to ensure it resonates in the way they want....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events