Line’s advertising and content revenue increased by around 20% year-on-year to 121.2 billion yen US$1 billion according to its nine-month financial results.
The company splits its advertising revenue between Line advertising and Portal advertising. Its core Line advertising business rose by 48% to 46.6 billion yen US$412 million. Last year, revenue on the platform stood at 31.4 billion yen $278 million for the same period.
Portal advertising totaled 7.8...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events