Messaging apps are currently the talk of the town in ad land. WhatsApp’s recent announcement that the Facebook-owned messaging app has joined the very select group of apps with a billion users was met with adulation across the industry, whilst simultaneously putting archrival Google-owned Alphabets’ announcement just hours earlier that Gmail had met the same milestone in the shade.
Every other day something is released about Snapchat the young pretender, Facebook...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events