Lazada and Shopee are the two biggest players in Southeast Asia’s ecommerce app market, although greater competition is leading consumers to diversify their choices, according to a new report from iPrice and AppAnnie.
The study focuses on Q1 2019 insights for six Southeast Asian markets Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. Analysing each app’s monthly active users MAU in each market, iPrice and AppAnnie found Shopee and Lazada to be most successful...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events