Adtech and performance-marketing firm Impact has announced major plans to expand in Asia-Pacific and grow its partnership automation business following a round of new investment.
Offering a suite of tools for analytics, ad fraud detection, performance marketing and more, Impact said the new US$75 million funding from investors Providence Strategic Growth would allow it to further develop its latest business proposition of partnership automation using technology to automate partnerships between brands and platforms to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events