SINGAPORE - With the explosion of interconnectivity in Asia comes the challenge for brands to be effective and targeted in the way they communicate with and market to consumers.
Jeff Price, MD of Southeast Asia at Experian, noted that while the region is fast-growing, consumer behaviour in each market has unique characteristics, and businesses today cannot succeed without intelligent insights based on consumer data.
“For companies to keep up with digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events