What does today's PR landscape look like A 2018 state of the industry report into the communications and corporate affairs world in Asia by Prospect revealed that a key trend in agencies is to move towards creative, design, planning, data and analytics, and away from PR and traditional communications.
There appears to be a mismatch, however, between this shift and clients' perceptions of what PR agencies actually still do. While they want to be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events