The issue of fake news’, what it is, and how to stop it, has stolen headlines around the globe. Global leaders have seized on it as a hot topic, the US president decries it whenever he sees a critical headline, and even the Pope has condemned it as a bad influence on society.
In Asia, the fake news debate has taken on some unique characteristics. Critics argue it is being used as an excuse to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events