There’s a Chinese proverb that says, “If a jade is not cut and polished, it can’t be made into anything” Yù bù zhuó, bù chéng qì. In other words, one cannot become useful without being educated, and so for younger generations to prosper, training and discipline are necessary.
This conveys part of president Xi Jinping’s vision for China’s future a future in which prosperity, national pride and the rejuvenation of the Chinese nation’ will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events