While unconventional buyers and martech firms led a massive 88% global increase in MA activity in the first half of 2018, the value of deals in APAC increased by a more modest 15%, with traditional holding companies leading the spending, according to R3's latest MA League Report.
The total deal value in APAC increased from $791 million in the first half of 2017 to $908 million this year, and in China from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events