Grab has announced a new vision to dramatically increase its footprint in Indonesia, through a US$2 billion investment in the super app from principal investor SoftBank.
The funds, to be invested over five years, will move through Grab to help boost Indonesia’s digital economy and improve critical transport infrastructure, according to a joint release from Grab, SoftBank and the Indonesian government. It will focus on creating a next-generation transport network, a green...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events