Despite a deluge of negative press over the past few years, Uber’s status as the dominant force in the ever-controversial ride-sharing industry looked difficult to shake. But shaken it has been this year, Malaysia-founded, Singapore-based Grab displaces the US brand at the top of the regional category ranking in the Asia’s Top 1000 Brands list.
In the overall ranking incorporating all categories, Uber tanked from 18 to 66, while Grab climbed from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events