Google has launched News Initiative, an effort to help fight fake news, particularly around politics, and support news organisations from a technological standpoint.
To further its goals, Google is committing $300 million over the next three years. It is also deepening its commitment to build products that address the news industry’s most urgent needs.
In the past, we’ve done this by working closely alongside the industry in product working groups, resulting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events