Today, many retailers struggle to define the role of physical in their future. The rush of investment in online has made every product accessible, every purchase seamless. But consumers are also looking for something to be a part of. In this new world order, what is the relevance of the bricks-and-mortar store
In the race towards frictionless convenience, many retailers have been left without real purpose. Brands are meeting customers’ functional needs, but often fail...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events