India-based Affle has announced that its Singapore subsidiary, Affle International, has acquired Shoffr, a Singapore-based O2O online to offline platform.
Shoffr, according to the company, enables online-to-offline consumer journeys by converting online engagements into in-store walk-ins and transactions. The company's technology helps put make offline retail store inventory information available online via API application program interface and programmatic links, as well as providing catalog management and order management with measurable ROI, according to Affle....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events