Campaign Asia-Pacific was able to determine that two of the agencies involved are VLT Malaysia and incumbent agency Leo Burnett.
Leo Burnett has held the account since 2010 when BMW Malaysia appointed the agency and its marketing services arm, Arc Worldwide, to lead the account.
BMW Malaysia's media account is held by Carat Malaysia and its creative agency is Ogilvy Mather.
Edit Publicis reached out to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events