A painfully touching wedding speech, a silly power-ballad for beer, a 'demonically spicy' cup of noodles, a girl who perseveres despite a disfiguring skin condition, and a difficult-to-explain party scene comprised the subject matter for five pieces of APAC work that won Bronze Lions in Film Craft Tuesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
Globally, the category yielded 78 Lions, with a Grand Prix going to a series of films for The New...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events