Dentsu Ventures, the advertising giant’s investment arm, has invested in Folio, an online security brokerage that enables individuals to make small and theme-based investments.
Folio has been operating a beta service since November 2017. Its proposition is to break down the barriers to investing, which can be daunting to the inexperienced. As well as theme-based investing, it puts emphasis on UI and UX to simplify the process.
Users of Folio are required...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events