Yesterday saw the launch in Japan of FIGS which stands for Financial Innovation Gateways, an application that aims to simplify the process of investing for individuals by providing easy-to-understand recommendations by analysts.
The sector is growing in Japan, a market where the level of personal investment is unusually low. In February, Dentsu invested in Folio, a service with similar aims of simplification that enables people to invest in set themes’ comprised of related...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events