HONG KONG CHINA - In an effort to differentiate its diamonds, Chow Tai Fook is launching a campaign titled 'To tell the truth', alongside a tech-heavy retail experience that asks consumer to learn about the sourcing of diamonds in addition to the traditional 'four Cs'.
Chow Tai Fook claims to have developed a patented technology that allows it to emblazon each diamond with a 'T mark'a serial number unique to each shiny piece of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events