No, it’s not Apple, Coca-Cola, Baidu or Tencent, but it’s a brand that has captured China by storm. This brand has left traditional advertising a long time ago and has stopped digital banner ads and websites. This brand puts almost all of its investment into mobile.
This brand is the Chinese consumer.
Chinese consumers are really now committed to one brand themselves, and spend a majority of their waking hours focused...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events