As the country's growth engine shifts from manufacturing to consumption iWOM changes the game for brands in China
As big data, ecommerce and mobile innovation continue to explode in China, and the post-90s generation gradually becomes consumption’s main engine, the country’s marketing landscape underwent significant revolution during 2014. We’ve seen “end-to-end marketing”, “iWOM-based communication” and the “sales-driven ROI campaign” emerge as popular key terms among both local and multinational companies and agencies.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events