Home to some of the selfiest’ cities in the world, the fast-growing and brand-crowded Philippines demands that brands find new and relevant ways to integrate with consumer lifestyles.
The Philippines, once dubbed the sick man of Asia, is now the second fastest-rising economy globally. That strength poises the country to become an important economic force in the wider Southeast Asian region. In 2014’s last quarter, the market garnered one of the highest leaps in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events