Taking place at the newly unveiled St. Regis Hong Kong, CampaignComms returns on 12 June to bring the PR community together for a lively day of discussion, practical workshops and inspiring speaker sessions.
The 2019 agenda is now available. Discussions on the day include:
- The role of publishing in the age of influencers
- Opportunities for growth in earned media
- The art of storytelling from the view of a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist
- What makes an award-winning PR strategy and more
Campaign is delighted to share this year’s esteemed CampaignComms speakers:
- Edward Bell, General Manager Brand, Insights, and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Christine Burrows, Head of External Communications – Asia, Manulife
- Mick Gordon, Managing Director, Ipsos Hong Kong
- David Ko, SVP & Asia Lead, RFI Asia (a Ruder Finn Company)
- Christopher Plowman, Senior Vice President & Partner, BlueCurrent Group
- Jennifer Tear, Vice President – Communication and Public Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Linda Yan, External Affairs Director, Hong Kong & Taiwan, 利潔時 RB, Mead Johnson
For the first time, this year’s conference also features in-depth research presented by Ipsos and Campaign Asia focusing on the state of modern communications and trust, presented through the lens of CMOs and the PR and communications sector.
CampaignComms will be a unique time for PR and communications practitioners to look at where the opportunities lie for earned media. Register your place here.
Complimentary pass for Brand Marketers: If you sit within a marketing or communications capacity for a company that sells products directly to the consumer, you may qualify for a complimentary pass. Please register your details here. Complimentary passes are subject to approval.
For conference information:
Senior Conference Producer
For sponsorship opportunities:
Commercial Director - Southeast Asia
+65 6579 0556
Commercial Director - North Asia
+852 9176 6106